2010 Comedy/Action/Romance Rated PG-13 112 Minutes
|In Theaters||August 13, 2010|
|On 4K UHD||Not Available|
|On Blu-ray||November 9, 2010|
|On DVD||November 9, 2010|
Scott Pilgrim has never had a problem getting a girlfriend. It's getting rid of them that proves difficult. From the girl who kicked his heart's ass -- and now is back in town -- to the teenage distraction he's trying to shake when Ramona rollerblades into his world, love hasn't been easy. He soon discovers, however, his new crush has the most unusual baggage of all: a nefarious league of exes controls her love life and will do whatever it takes to eliminate him as a suitor.
As Scott gets closer to Ramona, he must face an increasingly vicious rogues' gallery from her past -- from infamous skateboarders to vegan rock stars and fearsome identical twins. And if he hopes to win his true love, he must vanquish them all before it really is game over.
Rated PG-13 for stylized violence, sexual content, language and drug references.
Box office gross: $31.5 million. View box office history.
Released by Universal. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- Snazzy new art adorns Universal's SteelBook Blu-rays
- Gasp! Edgar Wright no longer directing Marvel's 'Ant-Man'
- Film Funnies #3: Return of the Funny -- and much more
- 'Paul' teases us with first look at alien on the run
- 'Social Network' trailer updates its status to 'Interactive'
- Interactive 'Scott Pilgrim' trailer is old school dope